Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Do I have FSD? Just bought model x 2020 (after trading in x2018

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just traded in Model x 2018, and bought Model x 2020. Not sure if it aleady has FSD. Under software, it says something like FULL SERVICE DRIVING: FSD COMPUTER
In my old 2018 I was in the QUE for FSD. How can I tell - or how will Software Page say if I already have FSD??? It was owned by Carvana so they wouldn't know.
THANKS SO MUCH
David

look at the system/software screen. (or post a picture.) It should say something like FSD package installed or FSD capability. All Teslas are shipped with the FSD computer so you can add it later, but if you haven't paid for it you won't have it.

As an aside, you didn't confirm this before buying the car????

Reactions: 2101Guy
Upvote 0
In my old 2018 I was in the QUE for FSD. How can I tell - or how will Software Page say if I already have FSD??? It was owned by Carvana so they wouldn't know.
The queue is for FSD City Streets Beta, which is different from regular FSD. The Controls > Software screen should show you if you have regular FSD, and if you already have the car you can also tell by looking at the Controls > Autopilot screen and see which settings are available.

Upvote 0