Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Do I need to purchase the cell phone charging cable?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I can't believe they haven't fixed this yet. Tesla should change it so you can specify which cables you want when you configure your Model 3 or at the very least be able to swap them when you take delivery. Maybe one day...

For those that have taken delivery recently, are these cables still included with the car? Looked in the center console, glovebox, trunk and trunk, and I sure can't find them. I've ordered a Nomad wireless charger, but won't get it for a few more weeks (backordered).

Thx,

Keith

For those that have taken delivery recently, are these cables still included with the car? Looked in the center console, glovebox, trunk and trunk, and I sure can't find them. I've ordered a Nomad wireless charger, but won't get it for a few more weeks (backordered).

Thx,

Keith

Took delivery today, a baggy was in the center console, it contained one lightning and one USB-C.

I can't believe they haven't fixed this yet. Tesla should change it so you can specify which cables you want when you configure your Model 3 or at the very least be able to swap them when you take delivery. Maybe one day...

FWIW, mine came without cables.

Delivery guy insisted they should be there, but weren't.

SC didn't have any- so they scheduled a ranger to come by my workplace a week later and delivered 2 cables (of my choice)....and also my 2nd key card that also didn't come with the car at delivery.

Thx,

Keith

Seems like lately they only P3D+ come with them. But it may be worth a call to the SC.

I ended up making my own wireless charger, but seems like you've already ordered the Nomad.