TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Do I still have an edit button? Performance 3

Discussion in 'Model 3' started by CFrolander, Jul 19, 2018.

1. CFrolander

CFrolander Member

I keep going to the Tesla page and refreshing, it's getting old. You know what they say, though, if you have to do something more than twice you should automate it!

https://cloud.runslow.com:8443

Now you can see right along with me whether or not my edit button is showing on my White P3D with white interior (no performance add-on package). I also get an e-mail on change :D It refreshes the data every ten minutes. Order was placed 6/26 at 10:00pm Phoenix time

• Funny x 1
  2. commasign

commasign Tesla Superfan

Too funny! Guess I'm old fashioned manually checking every hour. ;)

3. Packerfan735

Packerfan735 Member

I need to learn how to code...

4. JeffK

JeffK Well-Known Member

Who knows, maybe if Tesla sees your accesses they might think you're indecisive and that you might just want that performance upgrade package after all, so they'll keep the edit link there, just in case ;).

• Funny x 2
    • Love x 1
  5. CFrolander

CFrolander Member

I'm hoping Tesla sees this and does me a solid and assigns me a VIN so I can check functionality

6. marusan

marusan Member

That's the first I've seen of other folks' "Build Details" page with Performance. I *did* opt for the Performance Upgrade Package, and my build details are quite different (attached). Broken due to the 20" upgrade?

Sorry in advance for shifting the topic a bit.

Attached Files:

7. JeffK

JeffK Well-Known Member

This is what mine looks like too, doesn't even have the car or the wheels. It's not on the order agreement either.

I contacted sales and they said it'll be fine and everything looks ok with the order.

Note my Model 3 image on my account also doesn't have wheels, it floats in space.