Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Do latest Oz Model 3’s come with radar, passenger lumbar support & boombox?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
As per title I’m wondering if anyone who has taken delivery of a model 3 in the last couple of weeks can confirm if the cars we are getting from China still have radar and passenger lumbar support that have been removed from the Model 3 made in the US. Also if they come with the pedestrian warning speaker and therefore the Booombox feature.

i just picked up my model 3 Long range last week and have added the acceleration boost. I am keen to looking into any of this if anyone needs. Just don't know where yet. Looking at monitoring the battery more in depth first and also the data that is sent back

Thanks. Looks like the first two are a yes and the last a no. I have found a few places that say even of your car does have the wiring harness, if you add a speaker yourself it still does not enable boombox in the UI. No big loss or anything I just thought it would be amusing to announce my arrival at a friends place with a fanfare. ;)
i just saw this, soo want the goat!!!

Reactions: muddie
I have a MIC M3, and it does have passenger lumbar support.
No external speaker for the boombox.
I also have a MIC M3 LR and can confirm no passenger lumber support and no boom box either.

Attachments

• A3273031-E7A0-453D-AFE4-B8600D574A38.jpeg
    A3273031-E7A0-453D-AFE4-B8600D574A38.jpeg
    497.2 KB · Views: 104