Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Do many of you follow Tesla stock price?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm a believer in their products/tech but not the share price and apparently a couple of other investment bank analysts feel the same way with their price targets announced this week

Another analyst just put out a shocking bear case for Tesla: Citi says stock could drop to $36

I want to see Tesla survive and thrive and this is discouraging even though I'm not an investor.

I am an investor with 300 shares and a Model 3 owner as of March 23, 2019, and I believe the analysts this week are completely wrong. I also just learned about a forum specifically for this on TMC (TeslaMotorsClub.com), so I'm going over there to check it out!

Reactions: Nocturnal
I'm a believer in their products/tech but not the share price and apparently a couple of other investment bank analysts feel the same way with their price targets announced this week

Another analyst just put out a shocking bear case for Tesla: Citi says stock could drop to $36

I want to see Tesla survive and thrive and this is discouraging even though I'm not an investor.

Please do not believe what you are reading. This is mostly fabrication and stock manipulation. Fundamentals are pretty good.

Dana Hull on Twitter

I'm still very long on TSLA. You said it yourself. Great products right? That's half the battle right there.

Those numbers are a joke. They would be bought out way before it got to $36 or $10. Even Cramer said that the $10 number was just a way to get clicks.

Reactions: MaverickJet

Yup I follow it. Sometimes I have shorted it and sometimes I have bought it long. However, I never listen to analyst. There is a reason why the word Analyst start with "ANAL" :D If they were that good in the stock market, they would be on their own island out in the Pacific :D

Then become an investor and hold. At today's prices you should be able to buy at least 1 share.