Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Do "snap on" exterior T logo badges exist for refresh MS?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looking to "black out" the chrome T logos on my white MS LR. My neighbor had a slick solution he told me he got from RPM Tesla for his 2019 MS LR+, but I don't see it anywhere on their website. Further, I'm not even sure if pre-refresh badges were the same size - I'm guessing they were though. I'd really prefer a solution like that over a standard vinyl applique, since I feel the latter might show the chrome from the size of the badge, whereas these clip on versions covered it completely. I know I could also just completely replace the badge (the one in the back, at least), but I'd rather not have to. Any suggestions?

Looking to "black out" the chrome T logos on my white MS LR. My neighbor had a slick solution he told me he got from RPM Tesla for his 2019 MS LR+, but I don't see it anywhere on their website. Further, I'm not even sure if pre-refresh badges were the same size - I'm guessing they were though. I'd really prefer a solution like that over a standard vinyl applique, since I feel the latter might show the chrome from the size of the badge, whereas these clip on versions covered it completely. I know I could also just completely replace the badge (the one in the back, at least), but I'd rather not have to. Any suggestions?
Nope. No one is selling anything with the “T” logo now that the Tesla lawyers got involved. Get out your plasti-dip.

Reactions: Neon001