TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Do Tesla Shop products ever go on sale?

Discussion in 'Model 3' started by SoManyM3s, Sep 17, 2019.

1. SoManyM3s

SoManyM3s Member

I have a 200 bucks merch credit that expires at the end of the year that I plan to use on the floor mat liners. Should I wait and see if they go on sale or go ahead and purchase them now? I have a couple of small dents on the car that they couldn't fix and they gave me merch credit (Don't really think $200 is enough tbh but whatever, better than them replacing the front hood and messing up something else in the process)

2. PoitNarf

PoitNarf My dog's breath smells like dog food

I've never seen things go on "sale" on their online store. Just buy the floor mats now.

• Like x 1
  3. 640k

640k Member

get these. there's a $10 off coupon. you're welcome.

4. PoitNarf

PoitNarf My dog's breath smells like dog food

• Like x 1
  5. 640k

640k Member

yeah i realized it after i posted. at least he has options. LOL

6. earthwormjim

earthwormjim Member

I watched prices of the charging accessories over a period of several months, they never seemed to go down.

If you think about it, accessories sold at dealers rarely if ever go on sale either. Tesla's shop prices are pretty reasonably priced anyway; other car dealers or manufacturers charge insane amounts even for stupid things like phone charging cables. I don't think Tesla is making a massive profit margin on accessories.

7. SoManyM3s

SoManyM3s Member

Thanks for your responses. Now All weather floor mats vs floor liners. Which do I pick? Model 3 All Weather Floor Liners

I think these are new so I don't see any reviews online. $50 difference. For that $50 I would get the cables and a dryer outlet adapter.

What do you guys think? I live in NC so snow isn't so bad if any.

8. Kappelan

Kappelan Member

I would get Liners

9. AdamVIP

AdamVIP Member

Aside from him having to spend Tesla bucks at the Tesla store the back mat you link doesn't have a raised edge at the front. The water will just pout out of the front of the mat when braking.

10. AdamVIP

AdamVIP Member

I would get the liners personally because I'd rather have the 1 piece design in the rear, but know that the liner does not go very high up the dead pedal for the driver so your boot may just drip water behind it anyways. I ultimately bought the maxpider ones, although those are pretty damn slippery so they aren't perfect either.