Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Do Tesla Shop products ever go on sale?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a 200 bucks merch credit that expires at the end of the year that I plan to use on the floor mat liners. Should I wait and see if they go on sale or go ahead and purchase them now? I have a couple of small dents on the car that they couldn't fix and they gave me merch credit (Don't really think $200 is enough tbh but whatever, better than them replacing the front hood and messing up something else in the process)

I have a 200 bucks merch credit that expires at the end of the year that I plan to use on the floor mat liners. Should I wait and see if they go on sale or go ahead and purchase them now? I have a couple of small dents on the car that they couldn't fix and they gave me merch credit (Don't really think $200 is enough tbh but whatever, better than them replacing the front hood and messing up something else in the process)
get these. there's a $10 off coupon. you're welcome.

I watched prices of the charging accessories over a period of several months, they never seemed to go down.

If you think about it, accessories sold at dealers rarely if ever go on sale either. Tesla's shop prices are pretty reasonably priced anyway; other car dealers or manufacturers charge insane amounts even for stupid things like phone charging cables. I don't think Tesla is making a massive profit margin on accessories.

Thanks for your responses. Now All weather floor mats vs floor liners. Which do I pick? Model 3 All Weather Floor Liners

I think these are new so I don't see any reviews online. $50 difference. For that $50 I would get the cables and a dryer outlet adapter.

What do you guys think? I live in NC so snow isn't so bad if any.

I would get the liners personally because I'd rather have the 1 piece design in the rear, but know that the liner does not go very high up the dead pedal for the driver so your boot may just drip water behind it anyways. I ultimately bought the maxpider ones, although those are pretty damn slippery so they aren't perfect either.