Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Do the all wheel drive model 3's get "dual motor" badges?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just use this one so I don’t have to wait for Tesla. I think it looks nice.

30A330BF-ED3F-4435-85BF-CD822D638DA2.jpeg

I remain annoyed mostly at the complete lack of information - I hear other's getting some 'due bill' for there's, but nada from our delivery person and requests to understand when it might arrive == crickets

Oh well..
I took delivery on a 335i in 2007 and the experience has been night and day. Tesla is really lacking in their polish on the delivery side of things. I was shocked that they didn't have a wall of crap for me to buy.

Reactions: austinmichaeld
I wish they made the badge in different colors and gave us an option. As noted all over this board a lot of people don't like the chrome on their car. I would take a red badge for my black 3 but I am not adding chrome anything.

FYI I just got an email from Tesla

"Thanks for reaching out. Badges and spoilers for the performance Model 3 will not be available until late October at the earliest. It will most likely be November before customers begin to receive them. Once they arrive you should be contacted by your local service team about installation. Congratulations on your new car. Have a great rest of your day."

• Funny
Reactions: Cdnman0
I took delivery on a 335i in 2007 and the experience has been night and day. Tesla is really lacking in their polish on the delivery side of things. I was shocked that they didn't have a wall of crap for me to buy.

They used to have clothes and some Tesla things for sale in the stores but they removed that about a year or two ago, I kind of liked being able to go see some of the merchandise in person.

Reactions: Snow Drift
They used to have clothes and some Tesla things for sale in the stores but they removed that about a year or two ago, I kind of liked being able to go see some of the merchandise in person.
Just seems like a missed opportunity for extra revenue.

when I got my BMW I did Euro delivery and delivery to their racing school. They gave me a BMW thermos, a pound of BMW coffee and lots of chances to buy crap. I love love my Tesla, but a little help on the marketing side would bring in more revenue.

Guy in Brentwood TN Tesla told me that “Dual Motor” badges will only go to the PUP package buyers. Performance without the $5K Upgrade get no stinkin badges.

Untrue and makes no sense.

As painful as it is to say, I think anyone with a pulse (brain requested but optional) is being brought in to help with logistical hell.

This is a frieken PRIME opportunity to launch a career at Tesla if you were ambitious and not a moron.

I’d be bitching at Elon from my @Tesla.com email address daily. Eventually he will ask who the F is this sales rep and why does he have common sense? Lol

Reactions: neroden
Our car didn't come with any "Dual Motor" badging that I'm aware of, certainly not on the car itself. Was wondering if we'd be offered it later at the Service Center whenever we brought our car in. FWIW people who intend to get their car wrapped will most likely have any badging removed before a wrap is applied and then added later if the owner wishes.

Our car didn't come with any "Dual Motor" badging that I'm aware of, certainly not on the car itself. Was wondering if we'd be offered it later at the Service Center whenever we brought our car in. FWIW people who intend to get their car wrapped will most likely have any badging removed before a wrap is applied and then added later if the owner wishes.

No owner cars have badges. Most test cars do not have badges either.