Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Do they think Model S owners are suckers?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
But the M3 is a high-performance variant of the 3-series made for autocross/track/competitive motorsports. People buying those kinds of cars are way more interested in modifying their vehicles than the Model S.

Again, tiny audience to sell to.

my point is for a less audience (m3 e46) the prices are cheaper than the higher audience (tesla model s). that's why it doesn't make sense to price things so high for model s owners. a couple of people on here are trying to make sense out of it and it's just impossible to do so. they think we're suckers because we can afford these vehicles. the is no arguing that fact.

- - - Updated - - -

I get the feeling that most people participating here were never seriously into modifying cars. QUALITY always costs a lot in the automotive aftermarket, and the rule of thumb is that the more a car costs the more aftermarket parts will cost. Go check out the prices on a high end exhaust for say.... any Honda versus that of a Nissan GTR.

I think you're going into a different realm. we're talking about carbon fiber pieces for $1500. pipes are tuned and a lot of research goes into how they are shaped and their circumference.

- - - Updated - - -

i do think Tesla model S owners are great of environmental protection. they are not suckers!!1!!1!

no one said model s owners are suckers. my question is "do they think we are?"