Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Do we think end of quarter lease deals will come back?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Something I have considered: with battery day coming and a challenging quarter due to Corona, could we see some crazy end of quarter lease deals come back? Does tesla still allow discounts to come off cap cost like all the other manufacturers? Ive been really considering a 3P but could easily step up to an S if some of those deals like a few years ago surface again.

They have happened every quarter, the factory was shutdown for a period of time, and we are in the middle of a pandemic where people are stuck at home and not spending money...so...yeah.

If Tesla want to hit their Q2 targets there will be incentives.

They have happened every quarter, the factory was shutdown for a period of time, and we are in the middle of a pandemic where people are stuck at home and not spending money...so...yeah.

If Tesla want to hit their Q2 targets there will be incentives.

Hope it happens Q3 along with a possible cash for clunkers come back. Have been delaying getting rid of my personal vehicle because it isn't worth a ton but that would be near perfect

I would prefer a S lease over the Model 3 lease I am looking at. How aggressive are the end of Quarter leases deals compared to what they offer now for the $75,000 Model S? Right now I think RV on the Model S are quite a bit lower than the Model 3.

When does everyone predict they will happen in Q2, especially since they already lowered prices, so maybe they won’t offer better lease deals.

Plus, where there even much stock by end of Q2, as it seems there is not much now.

I would wait until the end of Q3 or even Q4.
By that time Tesla should have plenty of inventory that they’ll want to move before the year ends.

Right now I’m sure they’re catching up on orders made during the time the factory was shut down.