Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Do you eat in your Tesla???

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So !'m sitting in traffic going home tonight and notice a Grey Model S 90D next to me. As i pull up admiring the premium rims I see the lady driving eating some kind of SOUP! I'm not kidding, SOUP! She had her spoon out and was going to town on a bowl of soup.

Now, nobody eats anything in my Tesla. No candy, gum or M&M's I don't even pickup food at the drive-thru. As i don't want the fast food smell to embed itself to the interior. Much less soup!! And the potential disaster it could have in stop and go traffic.

This is a difference between me and my SO. No food in my car. Water is allowed. I end up having to clean melted chocolate, crumbs, and wrappers out of her car. When we take delivery of our model S I’m hoping the enforced charging breaks on long journeys will support the ‘no food’ rule even more. We’ll see.

All food goes in my frunk or not at all. I had a friend ask if I could pick up an order for pizza on my way to his house for some sports game. Turns out he ordered 4 pizzas. As I have the small frunk, the only way to fit them all was vertically, so the pizzas arrived completely messed up. Needless to say, I have not been asked to pick up pizzas since.

So !'m sitting in traffic going home tonight and notice a Grey Model S 90D next to me. As i pull up admiring the premium rims I see the lady driving eating some kind of SOUP! I'm not kidding, SOUP! She had her spoon out and was going to town on a bowl of soup.

Now, nobody eats anything in my Tesla. No candy, gum or M&M's I don't even pickup food at the drive-thru. As i don't want the fast food smell to embed itself to the interior. Much less soup!! And the potential disaster it could have in stop and go traffic.
The frunk is the trick for bringing home takeaway.

• Informative
Reactions: Missile Toad
All food goes in my frunk or not at all. I had a friend ask if I could pick up an order for pizza on my way to his house for some sports game. Turns out he ordered 4 pizzas. As I have the small frunk, the only way to fit them all was vertically, so the pizzas arrived completely messed up. Needless to say, I have not been asked to pick up pizzas since.
Definitely the plan for never being asked again! :D

Reactions: Akikiki