Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Do you have a special license plate?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was hoping to have the same plate I've had on every car since 1972... my VE2 amateur radio callsign. But they (Quebec's SAAQ) don't make them in green. The green plate is tied to the gov't rebate, free access to toll roads and ferries, and some HOV lanes, so green trumped VE2. Then they backtracked and said we could order one... Yay!... then they re-backtracked and refunded the order.... Rats. Maybe in the future.

Here are a few ideas...there are so many more considering all the states and configurations available

License Plate 3.jpg License Plate.jpg License Plate 4.jpg
License Plates.jpg

The Red state I live in doesn't support Tesla, so I am not giving them one dime more than I have to.

I feel ya being a fellow Texan... but politics aside, the fun in having custom plates is worth it in my opinion.

Besides, the lack of love for Tesla is not so much a partisan issue, but mostly the interests of Dealership Mafia, which pays big money to minimize the success of Tesla's direct-to-customer approach.

I am sure the oil industry has some play here as well.