Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Do you have FSD email but never got an update beta?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I got two FSD emails yesterday. But never got pushed 10.3.1. MS HW3
I had been 100 score more than a month and 300 more miles.
Try reboot and power cycle but it doesn’t help.
Elon tweet 10.4 will slow down rollout speed but it may not affect 10.3.1 as it is a public released version now.
More than 24 hours since last email. Nothing. Anyone similar issue?

I got two FSD emails yesterday. But never got pushed 10.3.1. MS HW3
I had been 100 score more than a month and 300 more miles.
Try reboot and power cycle but it doesn’t help.
Elon tweet 10.4 will slow down rollout speed but it may not affect 10.3.1 as it is a public released version now.
More than 24 hours since last email. Nothing. Anyone similar issue?
I have the same problem. Got the email Monday night, but no update as of today (Wednesday). Did you ever get your update?

I got the email 10/29 and again on 11/5 both saying ”We are pushing FSD Beta Version 10.3.1 to your vehicle shortly!” but no update yet. I put in a ticket asking if my updates were stuck and they confirmed I’m on the beta train but can’t force it. They re-pushed 2021.32.22 and it downloaded but still no FSD update.

I got the email 10/29 and again on 11/5 both saying ”We are pushing FSD Beta Version 10.3.1 to your vehicle shortly!” but no update yet. I put in a ticket asking if my updates were stuck and they confirmed I’m on the beta train but can’t force it. They re-pushed 2021.32.22 and it downloaded but still no FSD update.
I got the update notification on the car last night finally. It was FSD 10.4.1 instead of 10.3.1. It was successfully installed and I was able to take a short drive to the Hawthorne Supercharger to check it out.

Reactions: skipere