Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Do you intentionally park next to other Teslas?

Do you intentionally park next to other Teslas (when there is a spot open)?

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sometimes I do when I get a chance.

Attachments

• IMG.jpg
    IMG.jpg
    611.1 KB · Views: 56
Reactions: ladysbff
Yes especially if it's black, I like to confuse the guy coming back to his car. I'd like to think he got a hearty chuckle.
I had someone park right next to me at the coffee shop with my exact car (grey, LR RWD, 18" Aeros) while I was inside. I turned to leave the shop and I saw two of my car and started struggling to remember which spot I had parked in. The guy started laughing and said the look on my face was priceless. Doh!

"Can't believe my stupid owner named me with an electricity pun. Real original, guy!!"

Guilty as charged! (and accidental pun there too!) .. my car's current (ugh! :) ) name is Joules cause reasons...

Park far away from others or if not possible, park near cars that cost more and look well cared for.. all in an effort to avoid careless ninnies that dent doors..

Reactions: woodisgood
I try to park away from other cars but if I don't have a choice, I'll park next to another Tesla hoping there will be a little camaraderie between owners (e.g. no door dings). Do the same with our Lexus.

The other day, we parked out away from everyone and we come out of the restaurant to see another 3 parked right next to mine ... with plenty of empty spots all around. Kinda fun to see them flying in formation.

I had someone park right next to me at the coffee shop with my exact car (grey, LR RWD, 18" Aeros) while I was inside. I turned to leave the shop and I saw two of my car and started struggling to remember which spot I had parked in. The guy started laughing and said the look on my face was priceless. Doh!

Sounds like you we're laughing , maybe I need to re-think my theory