Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Do you keep a electric scooter/ bike in your MS to use while charging?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I'm on my first Tesla road trip, (Rockisland IL to Columbus Oh) normally it's a 7.5 hour drive but the Tesla is definitely adding a little more time.

I noticing most of the chargers are at Groceries stores and some of the food places close are pretty far

So I have seen little electric bikes that could fit in our rear trunk pocket or a electric scooter

Do any of you carry these for trip? If so lets see which you like

I have a Ninebot E unicycle. Big learning curve but also a lot of fun.

Daniel-ninebot-one-schweizer-elektro-einrad-2-1024x683.jpg

Reactions: Mikes68charger
do not leave your car unattended too long at the supercharger or you will incure the wrath of idle fee's (tesla), unless you live in an area where no one drives an EV. And even then if you leave your car idling too long without charging you will get a lot of people pissed off at you.

But i have a Xaomi Mijia M365 aka the Bird scooter, that i use to commute to short range places when traffic is at its peak.

I work downtown but there's a free 240v charger with free parking about 1.5 miles from my work. Bought an electric skateboard(cheapo used $100 board) and it's been fun to say the least. I figure next time I'm on a road trip I can use it to go somewhere farther where I'd have been too lazy or too long to walk.