Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Do you know any third party Tesla accessories seller that offer free shipping to Canada?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Pretty much all the Tesla accessories sellers are based in US so charge huge shipping fee. Beside Amazon.ca and Tesloid.ca, I don't know anyone else offer free shipping to Canada.
Do you know any seller that offer free shipping to Canada?

TuxMat makes amazing floor mats for Teslas (and other makes). They're in Scarborough and have free Canadian shipping. Best thing is the mats are like a bowl and do a great job holding all the melted snow/muck off my boots instead of it overflowing and still wrecking the interior of the car.

Reactions: akidesir
I'm also based in the GTA and looking to order from EVACA. Did you ever find out the answer to this?
nope...but his code did work and EVACA offered best deal currently when I searched online for all 6 pieces (for trunk/frunk) as well. They also have a small, likely insignificant bonus freebie over $250, so there is that. Waiting for my shipment at the moment!