Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Do you know any third party Tesla accessories seller that offer free shipping to Canada?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
TuxMat makes amazing floor mats for Teslas (and other makes). They're in Scarborough and have free Canadian shipping. Best thing is the mats are like a bowl and do a great job holding all the melted snow/muck off my boots instead of it overflowing and still wrecking the interior of the car.

Tux mat is one of those companies I tried to support by buying locally. They have no local pickup option despite me being 10 minutes away from their location, "free" shipping just means the price is baked into the cost of the product. Why would you not give people picking up locally a discount is beyond me, might as well buy from costco where its cheaper.

The trunk mat sucks as well, slding backwards with the cutout for the rubber pads from the trunk lid not matching exactly and getting caught. It also makes it difficult to raise the lower trunk cover as the mat is not articulated.

Big negative from me for Tuxmat, I would NOT buy thier product again. I bought the frunk, trunk, lower trunk and inside mats from them, I'd go maxx spider for my next car.

Reactions: akidesir
Tux mat is one of those companies I tried to support by buying locally. They have no local pickup option despite me being 10 minutes away from their location, "free" shipping just means the price is baked into the cost of the product. Why would you not give people picking up locally a discount is beyond me, might as well buy from costco where its cheaper.

The trunk mat sucks as well, slding backwards with the cutout for the rubber pads from the trunk lid not matching exactly and getting caught. It also makes it difficult to raise the lower trunk cover as the mat is not articulated.

Big negative from me for Tuxmat, I would NOT buy thier product again. I bought the frunk, trunk, lower trunk and inside mats from them, I'd go maxx spider for my next car.
Can't speak to the trunk or frunk liners but the interior mats provide the best coverage for me, and fit like a glove. You can order the non branded tuxmats from Costco, they go by the phantom name and are identical except the logo.

You are thinking of picking up as if only you as only customer doing it. A lot of e-commerce sites are setup for shipping to be the most efficient method and cannot handle in person pick up. Pick up in person would require some sort of in person pick up storage area, some type of reception or check in. You may be close to their location but it would be much more costly for them to allow pick up. If anything they should charge a premium for someone not wanting to wait for shipping to arrive.

Reactions: akidesir
So in reality, there is nothing to distinguish one e-commerce site from the other, not even the product. Its the same mat from Costco, cheaper, with brick and mortar to facilitate returns if needed.
Its your money, spend it as you see fit, mine would never go to tuxmat in the future.