TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Do you like current models X & S front end on your model 3?

Discussion in 'Model 3' started by GKwey, Aug 10, 2016.

1. GKwey

GKwey Member

Isn't the current front end on S appealing? Voice your positive opinion so it shall become a reality.

• Dislike x 2
  2. Yggdrasill

Yggdrasill Active Member

The Model 3 already has a similar front end to the Model S/X. I like it.

I would say the Model 3 is the best looking one of the three. The S has a gap at the top that looks misplaced, like they didn't want to change the hood when they did the facelift. The Model X has a similar gap, plus the front is too tall and the curves just aren't quite right, in a way that makes it look like smiling lips.

3. JeffK

JeffK Active Member

Haven't we had this thread a dozen times already? My stance continues to be that I like the Model 3 prototype front end, the S/X front end would just increase drag compared to the Model 3 front end.... so why would they even consider it?

• Like x 4
  4. BluestarE3

BluestarE3 Member

Yes, and polls too! Besides, why would Tesla change the design of the Model 3 just because a few people on a forum with which they are not associated simply wish it to be so? Finally, it's too late to start this latest appeal since it's been "pencils down" for a few weeks already.

5. GKwey

GKwey Member

#5 GKwey, Aug 10, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2016
    [​IMG][​IMG]

I really think the new front end on S looks better, more elegant. The 3 proto type is bland without the the "T' emblem strip.

6. dsvick

dsvick Member

Since they completed the final design work a month or so ago, you can voice whatever you want and it won't change anything ....

• Like x 3
    • Informative x 1
  7. EXOTIC1

EXOTIC1 Member

M3 front end looks better than the X or S

• Like x 3