Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Do you regret your color choice?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I like my silver. All my cars have been silver since 2001. Honestly, I kind of like that it blends in. My neighbors didn't even realize I had a new car for 6 months, since my old car was the same color and size, and also plugged in, a Volt.

Same thought process and history with gray/silver myself. Always with black interior - except this time, as I went with white.

Reactions: KenC
Just to answer. I have bought mostly red cars. I do want a blue but Tesla blue is a little too dark for me so went with may old standby. Also don't like black interior and the white is a killer to me.

IMG_0647.jpeg
IMG_0525.jpeg

I just ordered a blue Tesla 3 as a surprise gift for my wife. I am confident that she will fall in love with the car. But having panic attacks about the colour choice. How does blue exterior look in grey skies and dull evenings? Not a lot of blue skies and sun in Wellington am afraid.

Yes, mine is the Deep Blue, if I can choose again I will pick Pearl White, Red, or Silver

I just feel the blue is a bit too dark unless under bright sunlight, if it were a shade or two lighter than it is now I would be much happier with it.

I just ordered a blue Tesla 3 as a surprise gift for my wife. I am confident that she will fall in love with the car. But having panic attacks about the colour choice. How does blue exterior look in grey skies and dull evenings? Not a lot of blue skies and sun in Wellington am afraid.

I'm in Texas and unless it's under direct summer sunlight it a pretty dark blue. Definitely darker looking than the website suggested.

It's dark, but great looking. The blue changes with light intensity, but it's never bad, IMO.

Be careful with wanting the silver shown prior to the model 3 release. The silver used is much more metallic/chrome than the silver customers were able to buy.

The prototype silver is amazing.

View attachment 436417

I have red on white and I’m very happy with my choice.

But that prototype silver is amazing. It reminds me of the molten metal of the terminator in Terminator 2. I expect it to morph into something else.