Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Do You Spend Less Time on the Forums After Delivery?

Do you spend more or less time on forums since you took delivery of your X?

• Forum, what's a forum? You mean that place in Rome?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Same amount of time. You newbies need my help.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Are you as ADD as me? I can't stop trolling around the forum looking for news or responses to my posts. I'm on FB Tesla Owners Forum, Tesla Forum, this Forum, and used to look at modelxtracker when I had hoped for news on 5 seaters before I upgraded to 6 seater. I gotta stop this but I cant help myself.... thus my self-diagnosed ADD.
So, do any of you who now own your MX find yourselves spending less time wondering about your car and more time driving it and enjoying your car? I would expect so, unless there are some glitches in your car for which you seek guidance from other owners. I suspect I will have some questions after delivery in 8 days, and will look around the forums, but I see these forums as information services for future owners guided by present owners. So back to the question. Do you spend less time on the forums after you took deliver?

I was on the teslamotorsclub A LOT leading up to my delivery. Then not so much when I first got the car. Now I find I am back to spending time here, but maybe every couple of days.

I recently joined the Facebook group, and I have looked at the forums on the Tesla site once or twice, but I really only participate here.