Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Do you think 1 x Tesla is enough after owning one?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

wan888

Former Vendor
Sep 20, 2014
Here's my story.

I have an Alphard 3.5 for the driver to drive my kids to school, activities, my maid to grocery and wife to work. I never get to use that car as he's always busy. I also have a Lexus LS460L because with the driver, I really prefer sitting in a sedan rather than the van. It's just much more comfortable and less roll. I drive either a Golf GTI or other cars I have to work.

Somehow, after having the Model S (85). I figured we do a lot more mileage than ever, I save around 8k of fuel cost since than (hence that Alphard is crazy gas eater). We don't use the Alphard anymore unless it's a family thing that we need to sit more people otherwise I think all these cars I have are quite a waste. Since I don't drive the Tesla everyday, whenever I drive it, it always gives me a smile (not on the build quality), it's quiet, powerful and I love the internet radio!

I've now decided to order one more and this time is for myself and it will be the P85D.

I'm very tempted to put in an order for MX as my 2nd car replacement. I've a MS and runs 2 cars family.

The MS is a blast to drive and can't agree more on the built quality! The reason am on holding off ordering the MX isn't because it's not going to be an awesome car, it's product differentiation... Just too much similarities to the MS. May wait for the new roadster replacement instead.

Having said that the MX's falcon doors and 2nd row seat (in the production ver) may change my mind!