Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Do you use "Immersive Sound?"

Do you use "Immersive Sound?" If so, which setting do you use?

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I primarily listen to Slacker and I can definitely hear a difference between the two immersive sound options when listening to it.

I just tried my USB, with high quality MP3 files. No difference, and I have a pretty good ear. I remember trying it with slacker and also did not notice a difference. I am sure that it's not accidentally disabled. I son't know if the SR+ shows it grayed out or the option doesn't show up at all. Maybe I became too old for those parts of my ears to work.
Do you think I should try classical or folk music, because I don't hear it in power pop, alternative, punk or Beatles. I won't even try easy listening or top 40 to test. I'd throw up.

Last edited:
I have immersive on. It makes about 5% of my music sound overly artificial but overall I think it sounds a bit better for the music I listen to. I also like the added benefit of it being more balanced front to rear. In standard or off the sound seems to mostly come from the front and if I drag the slider then some of the mid frequencies tend to get lost.

I have immersive on. It makes about 5% of my music sound overly artificial but overall I think it sounds a bit better for the music I listen to. I also like the added benefit of it being more balanced front to rear. In standard or off the sound seems to mostly come from the front and if I drag the slider then some of the mid frequencies tend to get lost.

Drag the slider? What slider? There is off, standard of high on my LR AWD. I don't have a slider.