Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Do you want the candidates to discuss electric vehicles?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
With respect to EV's, I think the tipping point has almost passed. We here know the tipping point has been passed, the general public, and maybe even the candidates, do not know this yet. When the Model 3 starts rolling off the assembly line at a rate of 1,400 per day, and they still can't make them fast enough, everyone will know it is the tipping point.

Think of an avalanche coming down a mountain side, with a group of people debating the pro's and con's of avalanches at the bottom. Doesn't matter what is said or not said, the outcome is preordained. My eyes are trained on the few snow flakes shifting at the top right now, looking forward to the preordained event.

RT

Reactions: Yuri_G
With respect to EV's, I think the tipping point has almost passed. We here know the tipping point has been passed, the general public, and maybe even the candidates, do not know this yet. When the Model 3 starts rolling off the assembly line at a rate of 1,400 per day, and they still can't make them fast enough, everyone will know it is the tipping point.

Think of an avalanche coming down a mountain side, with a group of people debating the pro's and con's of avalanches at the bottom. Doesn't matter what is said or not said, the outcome is preordained. My eyes are trained on the few snow flakes shifting at the top right now, looking forward to the preordained event.

RT
"The avalanche has started, it is too late for the pebbles to vote."
Kosh, Believers

Reactions: SW2Fiddler
Actually absolutely h*** no!!!

Let Tesla ramp up to full production so that all of sudden electric cars are something above 5%, heck the gigafactory is not yet online with battery production (I think there would have been a major new announcement of the first Tesla with U.S. made batteries off of the production line). I remember a quote that worlds product of lithium-ion batteries will double when it is fully online, not there yet; it shouldn't be political until the big three are in the toilet because of big bad Tesla!!!