I feel like Model X reservationists are now in a strange position. On the one hand, we are impatient because many of us have waited multiple years. On the other, from reading threads here and TM's forum, it is pretty obvious a lot of the early Model X deliveries are having to go back to the SC for a lot of readjustments. To Tesla Motors credit they are very pro active about making these adjustments and fixing them in way to avoid them in future batches. How long it will take them before these problems become a rarity is difficult to gage. I used to be of the mind, "Bring it on, I'll take my Model X rough edges and all. I just want it." Now, that it is real and I have locked in the deposit with a 90D order, I would prefer to wait until they straighten things out. This is particularly true because going to a SC requires traveling almost 100 miles there and back twice if it isn't a fix they can do over the air or while I wait. Is there a way to slow my car from going into production to make sure these things are hammered out? Which direction do you find yourself leaning: more in the "I want it now camp" or the "I can wait a little longer one?" PS I know this topic has been discussed as a part of some other threads, but thought it important enough to have a dedicated thread to it.