Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

DOCS---What specialty do you practice?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Diagnostic radiology--subspecialty training in neuroradiology and nuclear medicine/PET (and do breast imaging as well)
Wife also diagnostic radiologist with subspecialty training in neuroradiology, but now doing lots of breast imaging

Org Doc...my wife would not let me get this plate for obvious reasons!

PhD in Organizational Design & Effectiveness: former VP of Management & Organization- Cirrus Logic; Director of Organizational Excellence- National Semi (part of Texas Instruments).

Not a doc, but former Treasurer of a medical research foundation. For what it is worth, my daughter is a Pediatic resident at UCSF, and my nephew is a Fellow in emergency orthopaedics at Bayview in Seattle. And, I did stay at a Holiday Inn two years ago. LOL

As a physical therapy patient the last month, I've been laughing at the Tesla "arms race" happening in "physician's only" spots at the Reston, VA hospital garage. Today, I saw a brand new blue P85 with 21 inch wheels parked next to a Grey 85 with 19" wheels. Friends or competitors? Probably both !!