Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

DOCS---What specialty do you practice?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
BTW, my sales guy at the Fashion Island Newport Beach Tesla Shop tells me about 1/3 of buyers these days are Physicians!

I'm going to send a suggestion to Jerome that Tesla should promote the car at the annual medical society meetings. Every year I go to the ASA (Anesthesia Society of America), we have to line up for up to a dozen different chartered bus lines to get to hotels. The local service center could provide shuttle service/test rides and expose a large audience consisting of a diverse geographical origin to the Model S.

When I picked up a friend at the ASA at Moscone Center last October, I drew a small crowd of out of towners.

Maybe they can even get some space on the show floor. I've seen hand lotion, Cutco knives and massage chairs being promoted in the exhibition halls in the past.

I'm going to send a suggestion to Jerome that Tesla should promote the car at the annual medical society meetings.

Maybe they can even get some space on the show floor. I've seen hand lotion, Cutco knives and massage chairs being promoted in the exhibition halls in the past.

Great idea GasDoc. and I can see it now...

TESLA Model S
- "Official Car of the American Medical Association"