TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Documentary with Model X on Science Channel Impossible Engineering

Discussion in 'Model X' started by voltaren, May 25, 2017.

Tags:
  1. voltaren

voltaren Member

Tonight at 9EST, Science Channel's Impossible Engineering will take another look at the Tesla Factory in Fremont as well as the Gigafactory. The previews showed a Model X being built. Besides promo clips, I don't think there has been another documentary showing the build of the MX. Check it out and it will certainly be on repeat and on demand.

• Informative x 2
  2. baslaurek

baslaurek New Member

Thank you! Watching it now.

3. byeLT4

byeLT4 Member

Parents are recording it for us to watch tomorrow. I think they are more excited than me about me getting a Tesla LOL!

4. DaddyP713

DaddyP713 Member

It was just 2 minutes long?

5. BigD0g

BigD0g Active Member

Model X maybe shown for about 20s total in that entire show it was more about the technology behind the cars then the actual vehicles themselves.

• Informative x 1