Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Documentation for CA state rebate

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
One of the docs you need is a signed contract/purchase agreement.
I picked my car up a month ago and I still do not have this.
One the web site when I go to view it, it is not signed. It has all the info, price, options. Just no signature.

Am I missing something? How did others get this?
(Or did they give it to me when I picked the car up and lost it in the excitement?)

One the web site when I go to view it, it is not signed. It has all the info, price, options. Just no signature.

(Or did they give it to me when I picked the car up and lost it in the excitement?)

Hi. Were you able to get all the docs needed to apply? I had home delivery and only realized a day later after all the excitement that the only piece of paper I got from the delivery guy was a general info on the cvrp program. No copy of what I signed or anything.

Did they actually scan the thing you signed and uploaded to your account?

I see I have docs time stamped and electronic signed from Tesla's end. I guess I can print and sign do my portion.

I signed mine at home at submitted. Tesla didn't provide all the docs they should have. My MVPA had no time stamp.

Hi. Were you able to get all the docs needed to apply? I had home delivery and only realized a day later after all the excitement that the only piece of paper I got from the delivery guy was a general info on the cvrp program. No copy of what I signed or anything.

Did they actually scan the thing you signed and uploaded to your account?

I see I have docs time stamped and electronic signed from Tesla's end. I guess I can print and sign do my portion.

I sent a support email and got no reply.
After a few weeks I sent it again and escalated it.
In 2 days they email me a signed PDF

Mike