TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Documentation for CA state rebate

Discussion in 'Model 3: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by SVMike, Aug 31, 2018.

1. SVMike

SVMike Member

One of the docs you need is a signed contract/purchase agreement.
    I picked my car up a month ago and I still do not have this.
    One the web site when I go to view it, it is not signed. It has all the info, price, options. Just no signature.

Am I missing something? How did others get this?
    (Or did they give it to me when I picked the car up and lost it in the excitement?)

2. Eno Deb

Eno Deb Member

3. TT97

TT97 Active Member

Did you get a Delivery Declaration when you picked up your car? If so, you can use that in lieu of having a signed MVPA.

On Page 18, it shows what you need for Teslas. I went with Option 3 (Sample 4, 5 & 6).

• Informative x 1
  4. ninpb

ninpb Member

Hi. Were you able to get all the docs needed to apply? I had home delivery and only realized a day later after all the excitement that the only piece of paper I got from the delivery guy was a general info on the cvrp program. No copy of what I signed or anything.

Did they actually scan the thing you signed and uploaded to your account?

I see I have docs time stamped and electronic signed from Tesla's end. I guess I can print and sign do my portion.

5. patrick40363

patrick40363 Member

I signed mine at home at submitted. Tesla didn't provide all the docs they should have. My MVPA had no time stamp.

6. SVMike

SVMike Member

I sent a support email and got no reply.
    After a few weeks I sent it again and escalated it.
    In 2 days they email me a signed PDF

Mike