Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Documenting 5/19 Inventory Delivery Purchase 75

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I know after my order I searched for delivery timelines and it helped seeing others post their experiences and overall how long they had to wait after deposit. Perhaps over time, we may be able to confirm when they have gotten 14 day shipping sorted out by compiling information.

I had a CPO on order I placed 5/1 for a 2014 S85 for $67k which overall was going well, though after 3 weeks the car had not moved much from its current state. Those 3 weeks were absolute murder on my patience and I had begun feeling a bit of buyers remorse when I had seen private sell vehicles were selling for quite a bit less.

When rumors of fusc returning started, I immediately started to look through the inventory for a 75 in the color and options I wanted. I know the paid sc use wasn't such a big deal and the cost is minimal; but for me it lends a whole new era of excitement to see some parts of the country I've only flown over. Here's the start to my story.

5/19 Made a deposit on a S75 I found on www.teslainventory.com, got an email from the OA I had on the cpo within a few minutes.
5/20 Spoke with my OA and found out the car was in OH rather than CA so it closer!!! Also thanked him for his efforts on getting the cpo ready, but canceled that order. (lost $1000, but gained it back from my referral discount)
5/23 Loan approval
5/24 Spoke with the OA again today, confirmed the cpo is canceled now the funding is approved on inventory 75. I was able to get the mileage today as well!! (10mi.)

Reactions: MorrisonHiker