Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Dodge Demon 1/4mi 9.6 @ 140 - 0-60 2.3sec

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Admittedly, it takes the P100D about an hour to heat up the main battery pack...
that's for the last smidge of power. The car is ridiculous with a regular non-super-heated battery. My P90D snaps necks at 30% battery. the PD cars are always extremely effective in the grand scheme and are incredibly effective (9/10ths) whenever it's over 50-60% battery. Which is almost always as I charge it pretty regularly.

Last edited:
that's for the last smidge of power. The car is ridiculous with a regular non-super-heated battery. My P90D snaps necks at 30% battery. the PD cars are always extremely effective in the grand scheme and are incredibly effective (9/10ths) whenever it's over 50-60% battery. Which is almost always as I charge it pretty regularly.

This is true. But the context of my quote is missing in your replay. My point was that both cars are capable at the track and both require additional preparation for best performance.