Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Does a Rear Spoiler Keep the Rear Cleaner?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Possibly on/off topic. I'm usually cruising at ~80-85mph on the highway. At those cruising speeds, will the spoiler actually help the car be more efficient? I understand I should just slow down, but I'm not going to. :)

p.s. For the love will someone please sell me an unused OEM spoiler at a reasonable price. I thought these were easy to get. I see nothing but take offs or knock offs on eBay.

Possibly on/off topic. I'm usually cruising at ~80-85mph on the highway. At those cruising speeds, will the spoiler actually help the car be more efficient? I understand I should just slow down, but I'm not going to. :)

p.s. For the love will someone please sell me an unused OEM spoiler at a reasonable price. I thought these were easy to get. I see nothing but take offs or knock offs on eBay.

You are incredibly unlikely to find a new one these days. I think the only reason there were some in the past is because people were getting their cars delivered without the spoiler because they were not available yet from Tesla. So when it got time for them to have them to be installed, some people just didn’t want them or had a replacement due to poor fit etc. Nowadays every PUP Model 3 comes with the spoiler already installed.