Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Does any 2023 model y owner who picked up their car on February has FSD?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I picked up my new 2023 MY LR on February 9th and since then eagerly waiting for the FSD beta feature that I paid for. I already drove 300 miles on Autopilot and have safety score of 98. Till today I don't have FSD installed yet on my MYLR, it is still at version 2022.44.100 and underneath the "FSD request" button, it reads "you are already enrolled in fsd beta....." . I am very disappointed not getting the feature that I paid in full. My sole purpose of getting a tesla was to have the FSD or else I would go for another cheaper EV in current market. Maybe I am being little impatient, but I do think Tesla should deliver the feature immediately to the customer who paid for it.

• Will owners continue to receive FSD Beta?
    Until the software version containing the fix is available, we have paused the rollout of FSD Beta to all who have opted-in but have not yet received a software version containing FSD Beta.

Reactions: DelPhonic1
I picked up my new 2023 MY LR on February 9th and since then eagerly waiting for the FSD beta feature that I paid for. I already drove 300 miles on Autopilot and have safety score of 98. Till today I don't have FSD installed yet on my MYLR, it is still at version 2022.44.100 and underneath the "FSD request" button, it reads "you are already enrolled in fsd beta....." . I am very disappointed not getting the feature that I paid in full. My sole purpose of getting a tesla was to have the FSD or else I would go for another cheaper EV in current market. Maybe I am being little impatient, but I do think Tesla should deliver the feature immediately to the customer who paid for it.
You may be waiting awhile. NHTSA has to approve before that gets pushed out again…Tesla agreed that fsdb is currently unsafe and agreed to fix per NHTSA guidance

Regardless of the recall, the version you have installed is newer than the latest FSD Beta version (2022.44.30.10), so you wouldn’t get FSD Beta until a newer version is available. The recall means you’ll probably wait longer for that version than you would have otherwise.

Regardless of the recall, the version you have installed is newer than the latest FSD Beta version (2022.44.30.10), so you wouldn’t get FSD Beta until a newer version is available. The recall means you’ll probably wait longer for that version than you would have otherwise.
The latest FSD released version is 2022.45.10 according to March 8 2023, so why 2022.44.100 should be eligible right?

2022.45.10 is not a wide release version - there are a grand total of 5 cars on this firmware per TeslaFi. Anyone waiting for FSDb will have to wait until the next wide release version to update, regardless of the recall pause.
2022.45.10 is the first FSDb v11 build, which is still in limited testing. I don't know if the recall will be fixed in an updated FSDb v10 build or v11, but anyone who requested FSDb and didn't receive it yet won't get anything until the recall is addressed.

2022.45.10 is the first FSDb v11 build, which is still in limited testing. I don't know if the recall will be fixed in an updated FSDb v10 build or v11, but anyone who requested FSDb and didn't receive it yet won't get anything until the recall is addressed.
2022.45.10 apparently addresses the recall per the Release Notes, but it’s unlikely 2022.45.10 will be a wide release build. I don’t think there will be another FSDb v10 build before v11 given that there’s already a “public” v11 build (in a very narrow release).

With any luck we’ll actually see a v11 wide release soon. Maybe. Hopefully.

Two of the people that I know got their Model Y but didn't purchase got already 2 update (2023.X.X) since we bought the car, however there was no alert pushed to my model y yet. I guess because I purchased FSD and request the FSD beta those update was not applicable, right?

Two of the people that I know got their Model Y but didn't purchase got already 2 update (2023.X.X) since we bought the car, however there was no alert pushed to my model y yet. I guess because I purchased FSD and request the FSD beta those update was not applicable, right?
Probably, but if you do get an update alert, make sure you don’t install it until you verify that it’s a FSD Beta build.

Update: Finally I got the long waited software update 2022.45.14. Installed in the morning and the drive experience was amazing. I knew there will be limitations and what I saw, I can easily live with it and still felt good about the fact I contributed to it's development by my 15k investment. I hope Tesla will improve it over time.

Update: Finally I got the long waited software update 2022.45.14. Installed in the morning and the drive experience was amazing. I knew there will be limitations and what I saw, I can easily live with it and still felt good about the fact I contributed to it's development by my 15k investment. I hope Tesla will improve it over time.

Did it always tell you that you were already enrolled and did that occur the day you pickedup the vehicle? I'm subscribed to FSD, but the toggle/switch to enroll in beta is grayed out. I have 750mi on the odometer and 85% of those are through AP. I did take the first update offered v11.1 (2023.6.9).

I picked up mine in early March and still on 2023.2.100, I wonder if I’m in the same boat since I purchased FSD outright, curious what version were you on before you got 2022.45.14?

I picked up mine in early March and still on 2023.2.100, I wonder if I’m in the same boat since I purchased FSD outright, curious what version were you on before you got 2022.45.14?
Welcome to the Tesla family, I totally understood your pain. After I bought my TMYLR7 in February with the 15K FSD package, I was very disappointed not to have FSD during the delivery. I was delivered with a factory version 2022.44.100. Almost 3 months later on April I got my 1st FSD version installed (2022.45.14). Yesterday I got the updated version (2022.45.15) installed. Looking at your version 2023.2.100 and since Tesla never goes backward, I suspect you have to wait for a while.

Welcome to the Tesla family, I totally understood your pain. After I bought my TMYLR7 in February with the 15K FSD package, I was very disappointed not to have FSD during the delivery. I was delivered with a factory version 2022.44.100. Almost 3 months later on April I got my 1st FSD version installed (2022.45.14). Yesterday I got the updated version (2022.45.15) installed. Looking at your version 2023.2.100 and since Tesla never goes backward, I suspect you have to wait for a while.
Thanks for the info, well I guess it’s better to have an insight just to be patient vs. not knowing at all (and checking everyday 😅)

Reactions: alaminsumon
Did it always tell you that you were already enrolled and did that occur the day you pickedup the vehicle? I'm subscribed to FSD, but the toggle/switch to enroll in beta is grayed out. I have 750mi on the odometer and 85% of those are through AP. I did take the first update offered v11.1 (2023.6.9).
Yes, once I clicked it after delivery it always told me that I am already enrolled, clicking it again would tell me I will be un enrolled, so I refrain from going any further. I did get tire of watching this grayed out button for almost 3 months until I got the FSD finally installed. I learned from this forum that someone did accidentally un enrolled by clicking that button(FSD enroll button) multiple times and eventually tesla pushed the 2023 firmwire. I guess in my case since I was enrolled, it never offered me any 2023 version.

Reactions: Mr_Joe