Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Does any company other than findio offer huurkoop for tesla?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi!
I want to buy a tesla model 3 using the huurkoop option. Findio.nl offer huurkoop at 3.8% interest rate currently.
Questions
  1. Is there any other finance company which provide huurkoop option? Trying to see if lower interest rates and better terms is possible.
  2. My understanding is other than 3.8% interest rate there is no hidden cost that findio charges. Is that correct?

Note: I am an expat so taking a personal loan for sufficiently long term is not possible. Since I dont have a permanent residence permit in the Netherlands.
Thanks

I'd say any bank should be able to help you with renting options. Even Tesla themselves can point you in a direction of leasing/renting solutions, but on average I've found them more expensive than if you go to your own bank and ask if they have renting/leasing solutions.

Basically, your bank (or a subsidiary) will finance the car, and you will pay a monthly rent for as long as the renting contract goes, with at the end the option to buy the car at a predefined value.

I'd say any bank should be able to help you with renting options. Even Tesla themselves can point you in a direction of leasing/renting solutions, but on average I've found them more expensive than if you go to your own bank and ask if they have renting/leasing solutions.

Basically, your bank (or a subsidiary) will finance the car, and you will pay a monthly rent for as long as the renting contract goes, with at the end the option to buy the car at a predefined value.
Thanks Wooter!

Situation -
  • My current temporary residence permit expire in 2.5 years. I will apply for permanent residence at the endof 2.5 years.
  • I am looking to loan for a term of at least 6 years.
I approached tesla and they directed me to findio.nl for huurkoop option. For findio my residence situation is not a problem since they own the car till they transfer ownership to me(end of term).
I approached ABN AMRO, they said personal loan is not possible and they dont have any clue about huurkoop.

Well there are more banks and financial institutions than only those 2, but it should be easier to go with a bank you already have a client relation with.

Although my first Tesla went with a completely different renting company and they didn't care. My 2nd went through a subsidiary of my current bank.

Obviously ABN AMRO has car leasing, but it seems aimed at companies: Financier uw bedrijfsmiddel met lease | ABN AMRO Lease

LeasePlan has Private lease: Private lease | online regelen | direct rijden

1640243011581.png

This is the party Tesla referred me too in 2017. Link DLL

They had in 2017 a special offer in combination with a Tesla: 0.99%

ADDED: Oeps, only business, not private

Last edited: