TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Does any one have a number for Tesla's Team Dealing With Referral Programme

Discussion in 'Model S' started by badboy1980, Jan 17, 2017.

Tags:
  1. badboy1980

badboy1980 Member

Hi all,

Does anyone have a contact for someone in Tesla who deal specifically with the referral programme?

I recently referred 5 people and was in line to get the arachnid wheels. Now Tesla have told me 2 out of the 5 have dropped out of the purchase and hence they can not give the wheels!!

I already selected the colour and originally they said it would be delivered, however, that position has changed.

I am really upset about this and i want to persuade them to honour the 5 referrals.

Please someone help.

2. Andyw2100

Andyw2100 Supporting Member

Why should Tesla give you an award for five referrals if only three of your referrals purchased cars?

• Like x 2
  3. ucmndd

ucmndd Member

I'm confused. Sounds like you have three referrals, not five.

4. badboy1980

badboy1980 Member

It's true I do have 3 now. The other two cancelled after the 2 week period, which I thought you could not do. I'm just really disappointed and wanted to talk to them.

5. Andyw2100

Andyw2100 Supporting Member

I don't have any number to give you.

While I can understand your disappointment, I wouldn't expect that there is anything anyone would do for you in this situation.

On the bright side, you still have three more referrals than I do! :)

• Like x 1
  6. MorrisonHiker

MorrisonHiker S 90D 2017.34 2448cfc

In order to receive the stated prizes, the cars must be delivered. If a buyer cancels the order, they would lose their deposit and you wouldn't be able to count that as a referral.