Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Does any one have a number for Tesla's Team Dealing With Referral Programme

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all,

Does anyone have a contact for someone in Tesla who deal specifically with the referral programme?

I recently referred 5 people and was in line to get the arachnid wheels. Now Tesla have told me 2 out of the 5 have dropped out of the purchase and hence they can not give the wheels!!

I already selected the colour and originally they said it would be delivered, however, that position has changed.

I am really upset about this and i want to persuade them to honour the 5 referrals.

Please someone help.

I recently referred 5 people and was in line to get the arachnid wheels. Now Tesla have told me 2 out of the 5 have dropped out of the purchase and hence they can not give the wheels!!

I already selected the colour and originally they said it would be delivered, however, that position has changed.

I am really upset about this and i want to persuade them to honour the 5 referrals.

Why should Tesla give you an award for five referrals if only three of your referrals purchased cars?

It's true I do have 3 now. The other two cancelled after the 2 week period, which I thought you could not do. I'm just really disappointed and wanted to talk to them.

I don't have any number to give you.

While I can understand your disappointment, I wouldn't expect that there is anything anyone would do for you in this situation.

On the bright side, you still have three more referrals than I do! :)

Reactions: wiredprairie