Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Does any one have a spare.....

X.l.r.8

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2018
Toronto/Miami
Left side (drivers side Headlamp) I know a lot of people keep spares just in case, I’m hoping someone has a spare headlight, not bothered about peeling, but just had to be structurally sound. I need to take mine out and open it up to see why it has a cataract. I’ve tried cleaning the inside of the projector lens with a flex drive and alcohol on some lint free cloth but it made no difference. New bulbs and ballasts did nothing do I’m assuming it behind the projector lens. If someone has one I can use while I pull mine apart I would be most grateful. I would buy one but I learn nothing that way although it still may be my only option.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC