Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Does anybody have images of the first modelX design screens for non signature model X

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello all, I am a new owner of a p90dL and have a few questions. When I originally ordered the p90D the active spoiler and read callipers were "included" in the Performance package. There, to my memory, was no way to un-select these options from the p90 design page. When delivered I noticed my active spoiler wasn't working so I figured of all small glitches this was a minor one that I would get fixed in a few weeks. The car has otherwise been perfect. I realized yesterday (now one week after delivery) that I don't have red brake calipers either. I then inquired about the active spoiler and the red calipers and was told they were options, but I am certain that in the original design page they were included with the p90 setup. Even now if you choose P90 they are automatically checked as ordered but you can uncheck them. I played with this and it doesn't make a difference in the cost of the vehicle you are designing. I certainly would never have opted out of the active spoiler or the red calipers when designing my modelx and am reasonably certain the original design page included them with the P90 and had no option to opt out. I truly hope TESLA will see my way in this and provide the red calipers and active spoiler to me since it was in my original design page. I hope the active spoiler is an option that just needs to be turned on so my car won't need major surgery (the car is perfect in terms of fit finish etc.).

Has anybody had this issue? Doses anybody remember the original design pages for the X P90 preferably from around mid January?? Any help will be appreciated.