Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Barklikeadog's avatar is a big pickup truck. I highly doubt that gets 25mpg. Probably more like 15mpg.

Here's a picture I took at a gas line next to supercharger. I'm pretty sure my stop was shorter than their wait. Granted, gas lines are rare, but they to happen.

ICEers.jpg

So do supercharger stations ..... Lately they feel like a homeless shelter waiting to get free food. It's a feeding frenzy with the model Y and 3s now. Just purchased a 2019 Ram 1500.... Honestly the Cybertruck betted be all they say it is because I really missed my ice vehicle. Don't even drive the Tesla much anymore

Barklikeadog's avatar is a big pickup truck. I highly doubt that gets 25mpg. Probably more like 15mpg.

Here's a picture I took at a gas line next to supercharger. I'm pretty sure my stop was shorter than their wait. Granted, gas lines are rare, but they to happen.

I forgot about this thread. Took the first road trip in a while this weekend. 250 miles each way. 24 on the way down, 23.7 on the way back. Sorry it's not 25mpg, but the back end was fully loaded. Gas was $1.60 per. What is that? $35 for the entire drive? not bad.

Ive never seen a gas line before.

mpg1.jpg
mpg3.jpg

I have a mode 3P, my plan is to sell my wife’s ICE and get a used leaf or something. Before anyone complains about that, her car gets driven maybe once a week, so it’s really just a secondary car with 2 children around adding to our needs.

however, I just bought an ICE for a play thing, likely to get a few drives a month with a slow restoration.

Attachments

• C658D6FD-5ADC-478E-8E49-E899AD2F2666.jpeg
    C658D6FD-5ADC-478E-8E49-E899AD2F2666.jpeg
    451.3 KB · Views: 69
All original except a previous owner paint matched the wheels to the original body colour.

I’ll change them back to chrome or polished steel so I can put collector plates on the car.

The previous owner even tracked down the original owner after a few years and found the original radio.

My 3 is going to the body shop next week and I’ll be stuck with a rental for up to a month. So not looking forward to this. I already expect my phantom right hand to instinctively reach for the gear shift stalk that isn’t there. Arrggh

"My 3 is going to the body shop next week and I’ll be stuck with a rental for up to a month. So not looking forward to this. I already expect my phantom right hand to instinctively reach for the gear shift stalk that isn’t there. Arrggh"

I have been known to walk away from ICE cars with the doors unlocked and on a few occasions the motor running. Habits are hard to break.