Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Does anyone from MN have a recommended company for ceramic coating and window tint installation?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looking to get my Model 3's paint protected with a ceramic coating as well as install window tint. Does anyone from the Minnesota area have a recommended vendor they were happy with? What are the approximate prices for this service? Lastly, how do they typically install window tint on the back window? Does it go the full length of the back window or do they only go up to the section that is already tinted?

No experience but these guys, specifically Triet Nguyen get recommended regularly.
Car Detailing Minneapolis | Tint Pros | Ceramic Pro Minneapolis

Don’t pay for ceramic, you can totally do it yourself. Not worth the cost, DIY and save the $$$. Don’t believe the warranties they tell you....

Check our this site for more info on ceramic, applied by a novice with lots of real world experience
Glass/Quartz/Ceramic Coatings – Kamikaze Miyabi, ISM, Zipang, 22ple, Cquartz, Gtechniq CSL, EXO and more.

i did Kamikaze ISM on my car as it has PPF so wanted a coating that could do PPF and paint.

Also if you want PPF hit me up as I have a guy that will blow away the price of tint pros or anyone with a shop... he does work for all the car dealers but does installs side for what he charges his dealers.

If you are thinking PPF you need to do that before you do ceramic. Otherwise the PPF won’t adhere properly.

Reactions: CyberTruckNuts