Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Does Anyone Have 2 Tickets to the Event They're Not Going go Use?

Ostrichsak

Sep 6, 2018
Colorado, USA
I'm not going to beg or offer green-backs like some as I feel that goes against what was intended for these events but I wanted to throw my hat in the ring just in case anyone was looking to pay it forward.

The wife and I would love, love, LOVE to take a road trip from Northern Colorado to sunny California next week to attend this event in person. We've owned three Tesla Model S cars now and possibly soon to be a 4th. We own zero items that take gas or oil and I couldn't be happier to be all-in. The only thing we miss is owning a pickup for all the things we did with pickup trucks.

I've never been to a Tesla event and being as I held onto my Tacoma that I've owned for 8 years for nearly a year w/o driving it because I "needed" a truck... I feel like this event would be the perfect first event for us. I've got a lot of interest in this new truck and being as I grew up in the farmland of the Midwest I feel like I can share my experience with all of my farmer buddies who are 1) either anti-Tesla or 2) interested in Tesla but MUST have a pickup. Many own dozens of pickup trucks so I feel that I can and will spread the word of Tesla.

I don't know what to offer to anyone who might hook us up but I'm sure I'll figure out a solid way to repay you for the gesture for a fellow Tesla owner.

Thanks for your consideration!

DukeofURL

Apr 1, 2016
North NJ
I talked with Elon personally and he said it's cool if I do it.
And he still didn’t give you a ticket himself?! What nerve! Haha.

Anyway, I went to the last unveiling event (Model Y), and they were being much stricter than past events with state IDs matching the RSVPs. Not much leeway to work your way in.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC