Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Does anyone have a reliable right camera recording in Sentry mode?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
From day 1 I have always had issues with the right camera seem random I have a standard plus with MCU 2.5. What are your configuration and are you having issues with your right camera. Is this prevalent on M3 only?

I do not use any USB splitter I have plug it in the Right USB as they had suggested and used 2 different USB with transfer rate of 100MB/S I just order another USB with transfer rate of 300MB/S. Last week I left my car at supper charger walked around the shops and I get a Sentry warning text to my phone as I ran to the car thinking the worst as my son had left his 2 Ipads in the open back seat I thought they had broken my glass and get to them. To my surprise everything was fine but I have yet to find out what cause the alarm to go off I did put the climate control to cool from my phone app. Again as I search thru the sentry Video I was frustrated not to have my right camera. I hate to invest into a dash cam and add more equipment to the car.