Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Does anyone have access to Tesla EPC or DIY Service site?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I see that Tesla club has lots of service repair manuals posted online. But you have to be a premium member to be able to download them - for which you have to pay about $20ish. I haven't tried it, nor will I, as I am not so sure about the legitimacy & security of that place. But if you are in a tight spot for information that you can't get otherwise.... use at your own risk I suppose.

I see that Tesla club has lots of service repair manuals posted online. But you have to be a premium member to be able to download them - for which you have to pay about $20ish. I haven't tried it, nor will I, as I am not so sure about the legitimacy & security of that place. But if you are in a tight spot for information that you can't get otherwise.... use at your own risk I suppose.

Yeah that link looks pretty sketchy

They used to allow access to non-VIPs for free, although limited downloads per day. I got all service bulletins until 2015, some disassembly procedures and wiring layouts from them at that time - so even though the site looks sketchy, the data inside seems legit.

It appears Tesla is offering access to customers in Massachusetts. Does anyone on the forum have access?

If so, what is included? Part numbers, Part Diagrams, Part Prices, etc.? Is it worth the subscription cost?

Tesla DIY Service Link:
Welcome | Tesla Service

Tesla EPC Link:
https://epc.teslamotors.com/#/login
Tesla really should make manuals available for customers worldwide.

Many customers have the will to self service, why get in the way? If you don't view SC's as a profit centre and they are bursting at the seems, you should be encouraging self-service as much as possible to relieve some demand.

Tesla really should make manuals available for customers worldwide.

Many customers have the will to self service, why get in the way? If you don't view SC's as a profit centre and they are bursting at the seems, you should be encouraging self-service as much as possible to relieve some demand.
I believe there were recent rumors that they were planning to make service manuals available.