TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Does anyone have access to Tesla EPC or DIY Service site?

Discussion in 'Model S' started by GoGoGadget, Jan 31, 2017.

1. GoGoGadget

GoGoGadget Member

It appears Tesla is offering access to customers in Massachusetts. Does anyone on the forum have access?

If so, what is included? Part numbers, Part Diagrams, Part Prices, etc.? Is it worth the subscription cost?

Tesla DIY Service Link:
    Welcome | Tesla Service

Tesla EPC Link:
    https://epc.teslamotors.com/#/login

2. Manzacoty

Manzacoty Member

3. GoGoGadget

GoGoGadget Member

4. Morristhecat

Morristhecat Member

I see that Tesla club has lots of service repair manuals posted online. But you have to be a premium member to be able to download them - for which you have to pay about $20ish. I haven't tried it, nor will I, as I am not so sure about the legitimacy & security of that place. But if you are in a tight spot for information that you can't get otherwise.... use at your own risk I suppose.

5. GoGoGadget

GoGoGadget Member

Yeah that link looks pretty sketchy

6. Rytis

Rytis Member

They used to allow access to non-VIPs for free, although limited downloads per day. I got all service bulletins until 2015, some disassembly procedures and wiring layouts from them at that time - so even though the site looks sketchy, the data inside seems legit.

7. diesel

diesel Member

Tesla really should make manuals available for customers worldwide.

Many customers have the will to self service, why get in the way? If you don't view SC's as a profit centre and they are bursting at the seems, you should be encouraging self-service as much as possible to relieve some demand.

8. mspohr

mspohr Active Member

I believe there were recent rumors that they were planning to make service manuals available.