TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Does anyone have details on the drawing for the new referall program? (model Y or roadster)

Discussion in 'Tesla, Inc.' started by Nocturnal, Jan 7, 2020.

1. Nocturnal

Nocturnal Supporting Member

I've search around (I think this is the right forum) but I'm curious to know if anyone has an idea on how the drawings work? Is it yearly? Will it be a one time detail before they change the program again?

2. HankLloydRight

HankLloydRight No Roads

Referral Program

upload_2020-1-7_17-4-22.png

So far, AFAIK, there have been no winners that came forward to say they've won either. That would be 8 MYs and 2 NG Roadsters by now.

But so far, complete silence from Tesla or any winners. Strange.

• Like x 3
    • Informative x 1
  3. Jedi2155

Jedi2155 Model 3 has Arrived.

Complete silence for me too....still waiting for referral wheels. I've also made 3 referrals between November & December with zero update on when those drawings are going to occur. Has anyone directly contacted the referral program?