Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Does anyone have experience with CMST Tuning?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Teslyfe

Aug 13, 2022
Mars
On July 17 I ordered an aftermarket diffuser from CMST and as of today (August 27th) i still have not received it. I reached out to them through e-mail to no avail, texted them and got a response on July 28th where they told me it is in the queue for shipping. I know of supply shortages and they have wait times but this seems a bit too long for comfort. Does anyone experience with CMST? I know they are outsourced in Russia…Should I be worried or are these wait times normal?

I recently ordered their version 1 sideskirts for my M3P. I called them direct to see if they had it in stock. The rep checked another website and said their inventory is more accurate on Performace Speedshop. The emailed invoice also came from Performance Speedshop/ Republic Car club.

It seemed a little shady at first, but it all worked out. The sideskirts arrived within a week.

Attachments

• 20220821_133052.jpg
    20220821_133052.jpg
    328.1 KB · Views: 244
I recently ordered their version 1 sideskirts for my M3P. I called them direct to see if they had it in stock. The rep checked another website and said their inventory is more accurate on Performace Speedshop. The emailed invoice also came from Performance Speedshop/ Republic Car club.

It seemed a little shady at first, but it all worked out. The sideskirts arrived within a week.
Huh that’s interesting. I checked out the website and the diffuser i looked at is also listed there and in stock. At this point i feel like requesting a refund and just ordering from there…by the way your sideskirts look sick man 😁

I ordered a rear diffuser. side skirts, lip and spoiler (ordered one at a time) from them. I had issues withe rear diffuser because they will ask for a shop address or business address for delivery. Their shipper will not deliver big items such as the rear diffuser. They have an option to be pickup at the final drop off. I have no issues with my other orders regarding the delivery. Pack securely and delivered at my home address.