Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Does anyone have the wrong battery warranty showing?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have an SR+ that I took delivery on roughly middle of August. Since then my Tesla account shows 8 year or 120k Mike battery warranty. I doubt I’ll hit 120k miles in 8 years based on my driving habits and I surely hope I won’t need the warranty... but do you think they would honor that?

Does anyone else have the wrong one showing for their car? Any idea or reason for this other then “pushed the wrong button”? :p

I have an SR+ and was told the battery warranty was 8 years. Didn’t know it was listed on the account, but I think it’s legit.

The battery warranty IS 8 years, but as far as I know, the SR /SR+ is 8 years 100k miles and the Long Range RWD / AWD / Performance is 8 Years 120k miles. For OP, I doubt they would actually honor the difference between 100k and 120k if something happens between those periods for you. It would be whatever is in the warranty paperwork (which is attached to your account, and has the time frames I just mentioned).

If you have an SR, the paperwork in your account shows that SR / SR+ is 100k so thats what they would likely honor.

Attachments

• tesla-new-vehicle-limited-warranty-en-us.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 82