Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Does anyone know of the quarter mile time of the Refresh (long range) MX?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
When did C/D test a Model X Long Range refresh? I haven't seen that road test. The link you posted is to their buyers guide page, which itself links to a test of a pre-Raven 100D. The test results they have at the bottom of that link are from a P90DL road test from like 5 years ago. Note the reference to MAx Battery Power and Ludicrous mode in the comments on launching the car - those aren't settings on the Refresh Model X as far as I know

All that being said, I bet the Long Range refresh cars are right on top of the P90DL's. That's pretty much true for the S, it's right on top of the early Performance S in ET, with a much higher trap and softer launch

When did C/D test a Model X Long Range refresh? I haven't seen that road test. The link you posted is to their buyers guide page, which itself links to a test of a pre-Raven 100D. The test results they have at the bottom of that link are from a P90DL road test from like 5 years ago. Note the reference to MAx Battery Power and Ludicrous mode in the comments on launching the car - those aren't settings on the Refresh Model X as far as I know

All that being said, I bet the Long Range refresh cars are right on top of the P90DL's. That's pretty much true for the S, it's right on top of the early Performance S in ET, with a much higher trap and softer launch
Hmm. I see your point. The test results are for a page labeled 2022 Model X , and it no where says P90D, but the notes at end do refer to max power etx.

In addition to the labeling on the page I thought it was right because the 2022 Model S LR is faster than earlier model s performance, so same shld be true for model x.

Actually if model x LR is like the S LR refresh it would be even faster then the P90D predecessor so it shld be faster than above numbers if those are old P90D numbers

Will watch Dragy and you tube for better data points.

And Thread 'Performance of Refreshed MSLR vs. others' Performance of Refreshed MSLR vs. others

Last edited:
Reactions: DelPhonic1
What is your source?

Car and driver reports the following:

0-601/4 mile0-10030-5050-70
Model X LR3.311.88.31.32.1
Audi SQ73.512.09.12.63.0
BMW X6 M3.612.09.0
Lambo Urus3.211.47.62.43.2
Porsche Cayenne Turbo S E-hybrid3.211.57.81.92.3
Model X plaid (from Dragtimes)2.39.7

Only the Lambo and Porsche is a little faster from a stop, but from any passing speed, the base Model X beats them both, as it beats the Audi and Bmw from a stop as well.

Goodness the X plaid is just pure insanity. Sometimes I kind of wish I had ordered the plaid, but then reasoning sets in and I realize that i don't really need that kind of speed and I'm better off with the extra range... But my god is it cool for those moments when your friends/family get in the car for the first time, or you line up next to some ICE performance car who doesn't know any better at the light.

Reactions: DelPhonic1
Goodness the X plaid is just pure insanity. Sometimes I kind of wish I had ordered the plaid, but then reasoning sets in and I realize that i don't really need that kind of speed and I'm better off with the extra range... But my god is it cool for those moments when your friends/family get in the car for the first time, or you line up next to some ICE performance car who doesn't know any better at the light.
Yep. You can imagine my delight when literally the next day after I take delivery of the Plaid X I’m on the highway (umm in Mexico) and I come across, no kidding, I have teslacam video - a McClaren 720s, a Ferrari and a Lambo, probably all going to cars and coffee thing on a weekend morning . . . . It made it all worthwhile. And I probably sold 3 more Plaid Xs with that incident.

Yep. You can imagine my delight when literally the next day after I take delivery of the Plaid X I’m on the highway (umm in Mexico) and I come across, no kidding, I have teslacam video - a McClaren 720s, a Ferrari and a Lambo, probably all going to cars and coffee thing on a weekend morning . . . . It made it all worthwhile. And I probably sold 3 more Plaid Xs with that incident.
Do please share teslacam vid.

Reactions: TJPDX