Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Does anyone know this person? (FWY litter)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I apologize for the quality, it's a $50 dash cam. Tesla Model 3 owner throwing what looks like a Starbucks plastic cup out of their window on the freeway near Sherman Oaks on the 101 North.

1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png

No I don't actually expect anyone to know this person.

Just shaming this POS human. How is this different than people posting sentry videos of people vandalizing Teslas? This person is essentially vandalizing our public space.

No different than the low-life's that exit from the interstate, and while waiting for the stop light to go into suburban traffic at the end of the ramp, feel the need to tidy up their vehicle by emptying the ashtray on the side of the off-ramp. It boggles my mind how many, as you say POS humans, there are that couldn't care less about the environment. It's all about THEM. But I digress. I have no idea who that individual may have been and I can only hope karma comes to visit him/her in the future. One of those "wish there had been an officer of the law on duty driving behind said vehicle at the time of stupidity" moments.

There’s all sorts of people leaving behind trash at my my local non-Tesla store supercharging stations. And that’s even with having garbage bins right in front across the parking lot outside of stores. Things like napkins, latex/nitrile gloves, fast food packaging, coffee cups, etc. I wonder what the public thinks of Tesla drivers when they see the trash on the ground.

Just shaming this POS human. How is this different than people posting sentry videos of people vandalizing Teslas? This person is essentially vandalizing our public space.

Your thread is titled "Does anybody know this person.." ... So.... :)

But I agree with you on the rest. it seems that us, as Tesla owners, hold each other to a higher standard. It's why we like to show off our PPF's, our clean cars, share our trips etc. But the honest reality is that a cool car doesn't take the a**hole out of the person behind the wheel. Some people see their cars as a tool, and some people don't care for their tools.

Your thread is titled "Does anybody know this person.." ... So.... :)

Yeah, I was upset and couldn't think of a good title. Deep down I do want someone to find this person and that they somehow get in trouble for this.

I am disappointed though. If this was a post about some truck "rolling coal", or ICE-ing a supercharger stall, everyone would be here with their pitchforks saying "SHAME SHAME SHAME". Instead I get people saying it's toxic (reddit mod) and pointless (here).

It's good to stand back and realize that, it's not the car or brand behind the action, it's the person. This should be as equally upsetting as those other situations if not MORE.

• Disagree
Reactions: lUtriaNt and glide
Right on cue. Here’s a picture from a SC station just earlier. Wipes, masks, gloves, cigarette butts, etc. I guess conspiracy theorists can say it’s Tesla-haters doing it, but I doubt it. I see trash at SC stations in my area all the time.

Attachments

• 5E01DD4F-0437-4806-8CA1-B38AFB652A35.jpeg
    5E01DD4F-0437-4806-8CA1-B38AFB652A35.jpeg
    130.6 KB · Views: 52

Can’t wait until people like you say the wrong thing on social media one day.

I remember the kid in class who would go out of their way to tattle on everyone for anything. You remind me a lot of them.

Right on cue. Here’s a picture from a SC station just earlier. Wipes, masks, gloves, cigarette butts, etc. I guess conspiracy theorists can say it’s Tesla-haters doing it, but I doubt it. I see trash at SC stations in my area all the time.

I just don't understand why people do this. There is no explanation that can make this OK. It's just all around scummy, whether it's illegal or not. Just a common decency to others and yourself. You live here too, why ruin your own home?