TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Does anyone know what this is?

Discussion in 'Model 3' started by rdfield, Aug 4, 2018.

1. rdfield

rdfield Member

Found this part underneath the center console. Lying on top were the two USB to lighting cables (actually one lighting and one other). I can find no mention of tis in the manual or anywhere ese, and the part does not seem to fit anywhere. There is a sticker underneath with the part # and the words "End panel lower A sy" Anyone have a clue?

Attached Files:

2. pkodali

pkodali Member

See if it is a trim cover underneath the dash near the footrests

3. sduck

sduck Member

I'm pretty sure pkodali nailed it. If there's already a piece there, I think you got a bonus spare one. I'm sure it will come in handy!
    IMG_1226.JPG

4. ebmcs03

ebmcs03 Active Member

Cars dirty. Please vacuum. LoL

• Funny x 2
  5. rdfield

rdfield Member

Many thanks. It would never have occurred to me to look between the rear seats. And yes, it is an extra.

6. rdfield

rdfield Member

Sorry, I meant between the front seats.