Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Does Anyone Need a +1? Asking for a Friend.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Ostrichsak

Sep 6, 2018
Colorado, USA
Seriously though, it's for me. I know this is highly unlikely but I have to at least ask...

I'm fully house-trained, self-reliant and wildly entertaining. I won't need anything aside from an address to pick you up at prior to the show and personally chauffeur you in a luxurious P85D (Sorry it's not a Raven Performance as I'm saving my shekels for one of these trucks) to the event.

I've been told that I'm the highlight of the experience to take to reveal events such as this. I've never been to one but that's what Elon told me in a dream I had last night about this event. I feel as though it was some sort of calling.

I unsuccessfully attempted recently to get two tickets for my lovely wife and myself, sadly. Now I can see that it's coming down to the wire and this is an every man (or woman) for themselves type situation. In the unlikely event that someone has an extra +1, I would love nothing more than to throw a few days worth of clothes into my Model S and point it West in the next hour for an Epic road trip that will produce stories I can tell for generations.

If you would like to be the person that made this a reality, let me know!

• Funny
Reactions: Electric700