Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Does anyone run 21" Pirelli Sottozero Winter Tires?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Curious if any MYP owners sprung for the 21" Pirellis either aftermarket, or purchased as a mounted set through Tesla's accessory store. I had them on my ID.4 with 20" wheels and they were very sporty, and am wondering if that translates over to the MYP as well. Before anyone asks... I have my own tire equipment, so it's actually more cost effective for me not to get a separate set of wheels and sensors, and just swap tires every year. (I can get them under $1500 which is why I'm even considering it)

Thanks!

Last edited:
Is the PMY your daily ride, will be driven in snow? If so your PMY would be enhanced by a set of 18" or 19" wheels and winter tires (this includes the Pirelli Sottozero.)
I work from home now, so no more daily commute. I used to commute on backroads and always got smaller wheels with Michelin X-Ice tires, but my needs are not as aggressive now. I love the Uberturbines, and I won't be going down dirt roads or anything treacherous, so it kind of works for my situation, I think. Plus, I have the option of just staying home now if it's terrible out, whereas I didn't before, and needed something aggressive.

Just don't want to throw $2k+ at this if I have the equipment at my disposal to avoid it. :)

Reactions: jcanoe