Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Does brand new Model X come with home charger?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That all depends on when you ordered it.
If you ordered by April 17 of this year, then yes, it will be included. If you ordered after April 17, then it won't.

Upvote 0
Thanks, I knew the mobile connector is not included. My order was from June'21. I see in the tweets that they recommend to get wall connector charger installed at home before the car arrives. So, I assume i got the answer to my question (it was about wall charger and not mobile connector)

Upvote 0
Agreed. If they meant a permanent wall mounted charger, the charger price is just the beginning of the expense. I spent much more than $400 on wiring for the charger because I wanted everything run inside the walls.
That's nice. I didn't have that option in our garage due to the way the home is built, so I ran the conduit in the corner of the ceiling and painted it. Looks ok.

Upvote 0
That's nice. I didn't have that option in our garage due to the way the home is built, so I ran the conduit in the corner of the ceiling and painted it. Looks ok.
G. We had the same situation, but when we were installing the charger, the wallboard and electrical contractors were here working on another area. So, we thought we would have them rip open the wall and ceiling and hide all the cables. The installation doesn't work any better, but it does look good, and only added a few hours onto an already huge bill. :eek:

• Informative
Reactions: Silicon Desert
Upvote 0